I swore I wouldn’t begin yet another hobby!
But when Grandie #1 made an appearance!
Well you have to showcase the most beautiful Baby in the World!
When #2 came along!
Well the most brilliant, gorgeous, funny, clever, children have to be documented!
Besides, it incorporates all my other crafts,
so it isn’t really new;
it just requires lots of supplies
masses of room
a new camera
a photo quality printer
I love to Scrapbook.
I devoted a page each to my Dad and my Mom
My Dad was easy, I knew him as a person.
He died when I was 20 years old.
His page title is
My Knight in Shining Armour.
My mothers‘ page title is
Page 1 was easy.
Page 2 not so much.
Choosing photos wasn’t so hard. I only have a few anyway,
so it was “the best of” that made the cut.
Writing down the memories was the problem.
Mom died just before my 10th birthday, 43 years ago
I only have little snippets of memory, here and there.
The memories I do have, are feelings and impressions,
not actual events or times we shared.
I used quotes that fit those feelings and impressions
Happy Mothers Day Mom
I love you
Here’s a Gift Box for Mothers Day
Click on the link below for PDF
I hope you like it!
Here in South Africa, Mothers’ Day is coming up in May.
I think these Mini-Albums make great combination Mothers Day Cards and gifts for Moms, Moms-in-law and Grannies too.
The two of you can have meaningful bonding time choosing photos, pictures, words or quotes that are special to the two of you.
Or you can present a completed Album to her,
letting her know how special she is to you.
I hope you enjoy them.
Happy Mother’s Day!
- 5 Easy Last-Minute Gift Ideas For a Great Mother’s Day (bellasugar.com)
- Mothers Day Famous Quotes (rosefarmblog.wordpress.com)
- FabSugarTV: 6 Great Gifts For Mother’s Day! (fabsugar.com)
- usually a rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3″ × 5″ file card; a membership card.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
What Scrapbooker doesn’t make Cards? It’s wonderfully fulfilling and creative, and uses up scraps that are too small to use on a page, but too big to throw away! Besides, cards today are hugely expensive! They’re also great fun to make!