I wanted nothing more, than to be a wife and mother.
I was given 3 sons, who delighted and drove me crazy, in equal parts!
I had longed for a girl to make pretty things for, but God, in His wisdom, knew that I’d be hugely frustrated at
1) not having time to make all the things I wanted, or
2) making all the things I wanted and leaving everything else to go to rot!
So, the baby girl was on hold.
My son, daughter-in-love and 2 grandsons live on the farm with us.
They had a baby girl in May 2014!
Granny is sewing, knitting and crocheting to her hearts’ content! Bliss!!!!
I am soo blessed to have all my Grandies under my roof!
I have made, (and I sell to order,)
Crocheted and sewn, sometimes in one dress!
- Skirts – crocheted and sewn
- Crochet Rompers
- Cardigans and Pullovers -crocheted and knitted
- Matinee Jackets – crocheted
- Leggings and Diaper covers – crocheted and sewn
- Booties and shoes
- Hats, Mittens and gloves
- Blankets crocheted in all sorts of patterns
- Cot Bumpers – I design and sew safe ones allowing air to circulate freely
- Sewed an Owl Donut
- Sew Burpies or Du-dus
- Taggies and Cumfies
- Toys – crocheted and sewn