nominated me for this award
and I am so humbled and excited to accept
I’ve only been blogging for a little over a month now,
Francine was one of my first visitors.
I love her photos and stories.
What a lovely way to spend your retirement.
She’s always there with nice things to say, and now this!
I’m so happy you have followed me Francine 🙂
Seven things about myself:
- I am 53. I am very, very accident prone, so this is amazing!
- I am writing 2 books. One is about the animals I have encountered and experienced along my way. It is about 2/3 done.
The other is a book my father started, but died before it was finished. I want to finish it before I die. It is a sort of memoir.
- My mother died before my 10th birthday. She was murdered.
- My father died just weeks after his 39th birthday. A rare organ-eating bacteria killed him within 3 days.
- I have a sister and brother. A half-brother. A step-brother and step-sister. 2 Step-mothers.
- I am a Christian. I was Jewish.
- I love the internet!
I would love to nominate:
- Colline a fellow South African! She was another of my first contacts!! Bless you
- George Weaver a lovely lady. Bless you!
- Michelle A sweet, tender soul that is dear to me. Bless you!
- Jenn makes me snort coffee back through my nose soooo often! Bless you!
- Ailsa who challenged us all, and is fantastic. Bless you!
- Sonel ANOTHER South African whose blog is wonderful. Bless you!
- Lisa you wont believe it, South African too! Loving your blog! Bless you!This has been great!